As an award-winning employer and specialist for logistics and supply chain management, 4flow offers consulting,
software development, supply chain services, and research in one innovative business model. Our business unit 4flow
management continuously plans, optimizes, and manages supply networks as a neutral 4PL with innovative concepts in
transportation and network management.
Become part of an international, successful, and fast growing company at 4flow in Budapest, Hungary as:
Transportation Route Management Specialist
Logistics & Forwarding
Your responsibilitiesAs a member of the 4flow management team, you will ensure efficient and accurate route implementation and maintenance in the 4flow integrated transportation management system. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing freight routes in the 4flow integrated transportation management system
- Ensuring the accurate, timely and smooth maintenance of data in the system
- Collaborating closely with the transportation planning team
- Initiating process improvements to further develop customer solutions
- University degree focusing on supply chain management, logistics, or transportation management
- Experience in a shared service center or transportation sector focusing on system and data management
- Strong interest in the field of logistics and high motivation to work in an exciting and international environment
- Good command of English or German, additional languages are a plus
- Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a customer- and team-oriented way
What we offerBecome part of an award-winning, international company that offers an excellent and respectful team culture at a modern office in the Népliget Center building in Budapest. Benefit from a professional onboarding and training program to support your continuous development. You will also receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary package plus fringe benefits. On top of that there are free drinks and fruit as well as a weekly team breakfast.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Eric Kuehne at +49 30 39740-0.