Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals
TECHNICAL LEAD -TESTMANAGER (Budapest) (E-I12)
- Strong expertise in Performance Engineering/Load& Stress Testing activities
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of performance Test projects
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Participate in performance test requirements reviews
- Create Testconcept documentation
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, training, defining support procedures.)
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability
- Ability to develop and review performance test plan and test scenarios
- University/College degree in the field of IT / ISTQB Foundation
- Advanced (technical) certificate preferred
- Fluent German and intermediate English knowledge expected
- Certificate of good conduct
- min. 3-5 years of experience in performance Testing field or in related area
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming language such as C# and Java
- Nice to have Skills/Experiences: Win Runner, Quality Center (Test Director), Performance Center, VuGen, Monitoring tools, DynaTrace, Sitescope
- Good thinking and analyzing skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work with different teams
- Proactive, motivated, able to keep deadlines
- Open for innovative technologies
- Continue to learn, team spirit
Young and friendly team - Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German), career opportunities within the company - Modern and comfortable working environmentLocation: Budapest
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.
You can call: +36-30-730-2549