As an award-winning employer and full-range provider of supply chain optimization services, 4flow combines consulting, software
development, and integrated supply chain services into one innovative business model. Our business unit 4flow management continuously
plans, optimizes, and manages supply networks as a neutral 4PL with innovative concepts in transportation and network
4flow is continuing its successful growth again this year. Grow with us, and become part of an excellent team at our office in Budapest, Hungary as:
As a member of the 4flow team, you will manage the efficient movement of goods through our customers' logistics networks in order to ensure material availability. Your primary tasks in this position will include:
- Guaranteeing the smooth execution of all areas of transportation for daily operations using our transportation management system
- Performing customer service tasks, e.g. managing orders, processing invoices
- Handling shipping exceptions while ensuring that information flows to the customer and other relevant parties involved
- Providing solutions in case of inquiries
- Relevant practical experience in the transportation industry and a high focus on customer service
- Ability to quickly prioritize during busy periods while still communicating proactively in a friendly and solution-oriented way
- Experienced user of MS Office with strong communication skills in German and/or English, additional languages are a plus
- You are interested in the field of logistics and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment
We offer an excellent corporate culture and individual education opportunities to support your further development. Your future
colleagues look forward to sharing their knowledge and experience with you.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Eric Kuehne at +49 30 39740-0.