Kérjen hasonló állásajánlatokat e-mailben
SQL/ETL/Data Warehouse Develop...
This role will be part of a team that builds and maintains a centralized data repository that collects data from numerous sources and organizes that data into a common data model that is capable of generating dashboards, KPI’s and monthly operational level reporting through subscriptions or self-service.
This job is a developer position with specialized SQL skills to support Business Intelligence projects for the CTI Business Management Office team which consists of members from North America, EMEA and ASPAC. The is responsible for the creation and distribution of standard reporting of ServiceNow and ResolveIT data as well as building and maintaining a centralized data repository that contains data from various sources and used in KPI reporting.
•Build and maintain the data model that supports the application
•Build ETL packages to ingest data from source systems (multiple formats)
•Design and build objects for data access (stored procedures)
•Implement row level data security for sensitive data
•Design and implement user authentication and security features
•Extensive SQL development skills (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, UDF)
•Extensive experience with ETL processing tools (SSIS)
•Extensive experience with Data Warehousing and data modeling
•Experienced with data visualization tools (SSRS, COGNOS, QlikView)
•Experienced with OLAP Data Modelling (SSAS)
•Experience with Agile project methodology, continuous build, and integration tools
•Ability to work independently and collaboratively
•Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role will provide opportunity enhance and develop skills in the Business Intelligence space and will lead to exposure to newer technologies like Big Data. Additionally, the role will afford the candidate the opportunity to work closely with senior managers within the CTI organisation.
Knowledge and Experience:
• SQL Server 2012, advanced level of experience
• SQL Server Integration Services, advanced to expert level
• SQL Server Reporting Services, advanced to expert level
• Experience in Data Modelling and Data Warehoused design methodologies
• Through understanding of Agile or Scrum methodologies
• Exposure to Cognos, QlikView or other data visualization tools is a plus
• Understanding of Cubes and Cube Design is a plus
• Exposure to Big Data is a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow data is a plus
• SQL Server Business Intelligence (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Data Warehousing design methodologies
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Agile / Scrum project methodologies
• ITIL Certified preferred
• ITIL Certification
• Microsoft Business Intelligence certification is a plus
• ServiceNow data model knowledge is a plus
• In fast changing and unpredictable situations is able to quickly and decisively take action on challenges. Establishes clear responsibilities and process for monitoring and measuring results
• Has a recognizable area of technology competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
• Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses milestones to track and manage the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
• Is able to effectively communicate across a number of comms settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the stakeholder knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to enhance understanding.
• Actively seeks input from pertinent sources to make timely and well informed decisions. Makes high-quality decisions in the face of uncertainty or with incomplete information. diagnoses complex problems, resolves non routine problems with large impact, working well under pressure. Understands the bigger picture, and is able to balance speed and quality to make appropriate decisions allowing teams to move ahead.
Primary Location: EMEA-HUN-Budapest
Job Category: Technology
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Office Location / Address: 14060 - EMEA - HUNGARY - BUDAPEST, 35 VACI UT