Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER -New Application (GYJI)
- Developing and supporting an accounting system
- Continuous consultation with the client regarding the preparation of the structure and during the development
- Completes development tasks individually
- Makes suggestions regarding the system plans
- Tries to make trouble shooting (trouble analysis, corrections, etc) in case of incoming errors and/or contacts his/her direct leader
- Creates the needed documentation (programme documentation, user’s guide, administrative guide, etc)
- Keeps in touch with the project participants during the project; internal and external communication tasks
Our client offers:
- University/College degree in the field of IT
- At least 5 years Java developer experience
- German or/and English knowledge
- Technical knowledge:
- Scripting knowledge
- Advantage: C++ experience
- Certificate of good-conduct
Location: Budapest XI.
- Young and friendly team
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German)
- career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
If you are interested please register online.
For more infromation plase call our office: +36-17897416 (Gyöngyvér Komjád or Judit Orosz)