Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are looking for a
Senior JAVA Developer (GYJTC)
for bank sector.
- Participate in the development of detailed object-oriented designs and implementations
- Implement unit-tests and system tests
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support as needed
- On integrating CCAR and Basel models into the client's risk framework
- Coordination with US Technology team & User group
- Work as part of a collaborative, agile development team
- Global Support, Troubleshooting issues and fixing issues
- Intermediate level expertise in core Java\J2EE (4+ years)
- Experience using Waterfall SDLC or Agile methodology
- Spring Framework, JDBC, JMS, Ant, Maven
- Understanding of object oriented analysis and design, design patterns and high performance computing
- Solid Mathematical background
- SQL knowledge
- Experience developing high-performance analytics or distributed systems
- Willingness to learn financial software development (more specifically Consumer Risk)
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Korn shell scripting
Place of work: Budapest
If you are interested, register you CV, or for more information call Gyöngyvér Komjád or Judit Orosz on +36-1-789-7416.