Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Now we are searching candidates for the following position for one of our clients in Germany.
RECRUITING MANAGER, BERLIN (E-T02)
- Are you outgoing by nature? Do you enjoy meeting new and different people? Are you able to spot top technical talent, and do you know where to find it? Can you stay on top of your work, organize your time, and multitask? If so, we would like to meet you.
- About our search for new developers
- Since 2002, we has been producing graphics software that performs most of the painstaking work of creating data-driven slides for professional Excel and PowerPoint users. Our software uses complex algorithms and a sophisticated user interface to automate repetitive work as much as possible. We meet the highest global standards in programming and are always looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background.
- As we have encountered strong competition in our search for new developers, we have established a series of recruiting measures. We go to great lengths to meet the best IT graduates from each class and introduce ourself to them. Through conference and event sponsoring, university lectures, and individual recruiting events, we have managed to boost our image as an attractive employer. Now we would like to strengthen this image with you. Do you have creative, innovative ideas that you would like to tell us about?
- You are responsible for creating and organizing our recruiting activities. You get to know the candidates and the individual qualities of our target group in depth. From this vantage point, you develop appropriate marketing activities with a focus on campus recruiting and events. You create a promising calendar of events and follow it through, from general concept, through detailed planning to execution. You find the right service providers, make travel arrangements, and finally attend the events yourself.
- In addition, you build our talent pipeline through research, job boards, headhunters, personal and social networks and direct search. This includes speaking to multipliers, writing job ads, invitations, and press articles as well as creating compelling content for our social media channels, all in German and English.
- You are the face of us, our personal and digital ambassador, and you clearly show how enthusiastic you feel about working at our company. Your open, friendly attitude makes it easy for you to initiate direct contact with candidates. This allows you to build a network of potential applicants, key influencers, and institutions. By addressing people individually rather than working through contact lists, you manage to build long-term relationships with our target group.
- To qualify for this job, you need a university degree and a real interest in the technical field. You should have strong communication skills in both German and English and be flexible, a self-starter, and have good organizational skills. Experience in marketing, event management or recruiting is of course a plus. This position requires you to travel once or twice a month.
Location: Berlin, Germany
- Degree, preferably in HR field.
- Experience in recruiting.
- Interest in technical field.
- Good communicative and organizational skills.
- Good command of English and German.
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.
You can call: +36-30-730-2549