Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / HEAD OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (INJECTION MOLDING, AUTOMOTIVE - LAV-1485)
- Lead and coordinate multi-project activities in the AUTOMOTIVE/ELECTRONICS sector on INTERNATIONAL LEVEL;
- Design technical processes for PCB and wire to wire CONNECTORS (Automated Production, Injection Molding, Assembly, Stamping);
- Close interaction with factory departments, project management in international HQ and equipment suppliers;
- Drives Operations Strategy based on Customer Requirements;
- Identify potential, develop suggestions for improvement, and assure the implementation of improvements for processes and structures as well as procedures and methods;
- Develop unit specific goals, break down and prioritize the unit goals, follow up on goals and evaluate goal achievement.
Location: Central Transdanubia / Közép-Dunántúl
- University degree in ENGINEERING (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Molding, Plastics) or other technical field;
- 8-10 years of relevant practical experience in INDUSTRIALISATION / MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING, PRODUCTION/PRODUCT LINE MANAGEMENT, QUALITY MANAGEMENT, PROCESS DEVELOPMENT or LEAN/SIX SIGMA, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS) in the AUTOMOTIVE/ELECTRONICS sector;
- Experience in AUTOMATED MASS PRODUCTION (Connector production, Injection molding, Assembly)
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL and project management experience;
- Fluent ENGLISH or GERMAN (+native Hungarian) language knowledge;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Strong LEADERSHIP and management skills.