Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international game developer company.
We are now searching for a
We are currently seeking a software developer at our client's office in Budapest. As a software developer, you will develop and maintain a gaming platform based on the latest technologies. You will also be involved in problem solving and finding ways to further enhance our client's product. Tasks:
- You will be working within a team of developers during all phases of game production, this position requires you to work closely with our talented design and art teams to meet the deadlines defined for each project.
- Developing games which includes requirement analysis, functional and technical analysis, design, asset creation and conversion.
- Experience in object oriented programming
- Experience in structured software development and software life cycle
- Deep understanding and passion for computers and computer programming
- Experience using distributed version control
- English on a conversational level
- University or similar education applicable to the position
- Experience in automated testing, and/or continuous integration
- Experience in creating interactive content using Canvas and WebGL
- Experience in Flash and AS2/AS3
- Experience in development for mobile platforms (Android/iOS/Windows)
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You're good at finding information to solve the problems you face. Our client is a fast-paced organization, so you need to enjoy working in a continuously changing environment and be able to act upon your own initiative. Start:
Budapest city centre (on site)Salary:
Competitive contracting or employee position
For more information please call your office +36-30-512-0990 (Katalin Fejes)