The HR Deployment Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of different HR processes and initiatives, such as the rewarding process of TCS. It is also responsible for different employee satisfaction and engagement surveys in TCS Hungary with special focus on following up implementation of the defined action plans.
Employee Engagement Activities
- Coordinates the internal employee engagement survey and process and other employee engagement related surveys based on need, ensures the highest possible participation rate.
- When data is available, prepares the analysis, reports and communication material for managers, associates and Cross Functional Team (CFT)
- Facilitates the work of CFT and together with the CFT team defines the action plan based on the survey results for the Hungary GDC, involves the HR Business Partners whenever it is necessary. Follows up the implementation of the action plan.
Rewarding and Recognition
- Manages and owns the TCS Gems process, ensure awareness of the process among managers and employees regarding Long Service and Rewarding awards (e.g. Star of the month etc.)
- Coordinates the expats’ benefit processes (medical insurance, schooling)
- Ensures 100% compliance of the certificates of coverages
Work permit process
- Requests approvals from managers for the work permit extension of the non-EU national associates
- Informs and keeps in touch with non-EU citizen newcomers about the work permit process and help them through the process
- Coordinates between the Admin team and Managers related to work permit
- College or university degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)