MANAGER RECRUITMENT HUNGARY, CZECH & SLOVAKIA
Our Client is one of the world's leading professional services companies. We are looking for a Senior Manager Recruitment to cover recruitment activities in CEE (Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia).
This is a role which covers all aspects of the recruitment cycle from building relationships with hiring managers, leading a team, taking detailed briefs, managing the end-to-end recruitment process and finding the most appropriate recruitment methods. This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-paced organisation.
- Providing hands-on strategic and tactical leadership to a group of recruiters and resources and manage all recruiting activities and doing hands on recruitment work.
- Develop, plan, organize, implement and evaluate a recruitment team's function and performance.
- Develop of recruitment plans and talent acquisition strategies to meet organization needs within budget and timelines.
- Work with Senior Director of Recruitment CE to track and review hiring statistics, create reports, and process analysis in order to understand trends and hiring results.
- Manage a growing team of recruiters and sources and get them to the next level
- Working closely with the business to identify live vacancies, and set up sourcing engine
- Advising the BU the best recruitment practices for their roles, organize webinars, meet up’s etc
- Actively sourcing and screening direct candidates for Senior positions
- Working with Recruitment agencies and coordinate frame work to establish strong working relationships and source candidates.
- Pro- active on social media and like to make the recruitment more digital
- Championing proactive recruitment methods and sharing best practise with the team and making sure that candidates will have a positive recruitment experience
- Ensuring high quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Previous ITO/BPO/consulting exposure desirable.
- Ideally in-house IT recruitment experience in a Recruitment Manager role.
- Experience in recruiting in Hungary
- Thinking out of the box
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication/stakeholder skills
- Fluent in English