Our partner was founded in the USA in 1988 and moved to Hungary in 1992. This company is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with the market leaders in the flow cytometry and also in the food/feed safety industry. The company is placed in Pécs and employs over 20 highly qualified staff - and is growing steadily.
In 2016,the industry was bought by a Danish owned company and is known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market.
The company employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
We are looking for a new collegue for the administration office in the following position:
DEPARTMENT MANAGER - ADMINISTRATION
- The Manager of Administration is responsible for managing and conducting tasks as:
- People management of employees in administrative functions (Finance, QA, Facility, IT)
- LEAN effective administration supporting similar functions in the company
- Contract management towards external partners
- Stakeholder management towards the industry's management in Finance, Quality, Legal, IT, and in addition to authorities and other external partners within public and legal areas e.g. (Lawyer, Tax, Payroll)
- As the Department manager of their Administration, you go in front and define new administrative processes in cooperation with the management teams (local, corporate). In addition, you take lead to implement and communicate processes, ensure compliance to regulations and areas for improvement, and reports to management.
- Relevant college and/or university degree within one or more of the areas (Finance, QA, IT, Law or HR)
- +5 years relevant experience, preferably with management from a multinational environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of English in speech and writing
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing changes
- The company offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. They value their employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives creates job satisfaction and good colleagues. They wish to motivate their employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation. They value work life balance and flexibility.
- If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply for it.
- The company is located in Pécs.
- College degree
- University degree
- English Upper intermediate - written & oral
- MANAGEMENT / EXECUTIVE POSITIONS: Other executives
- ADMINISTRATION / OFFICE STAFF: Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
- ADMINISTRATION / OFFICE STAFF: Other