SENIOR P2P MANAGER
Our partner is one of the most prestigious SSC companies in Budapest.
Their continuously growing Business Support Centre is looking for a highly-motivated,
result-oriented and experienced P2P Manager who will be responsible
for leading a more than 50 members’ AP group.
- Manage the whole AP team including resourcing, development and engagement,
- Identify clear objectives for the team, providing coaching, career development and feedback to team members,
- Manage the entire P2P process and departmental functions such as Vendor master maintenance, PR / PO transaction processing, Invoice Processing, Payment processing, Travel and Entertainment Expenses of staff, handling vendor and staff queries, AP related management reporting, corresponding internal controls and smooth sub ledger close,
- Ensure policies and procedures for Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense processes are in place,
- Manage special projects, also with focus on procurement processes,
- Translate strategic directions into operational day-to-day processes,
- Develop and implement new P2P processes,
- Create and maintain positive and strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders,
- Ensure the level of KPI-s according to day-to-day operation and month end close related activities,
- Develop and publish weekly / monthly / quarterly key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management,
- Manage the internal and external audit requests.
- College or University degree in Finance,
- Fluency in ENGLISH is must,
- At least 5 years of PTP management experience,
- Good level of knowledge of VAT regulations,
- Good understanding of the E2E Purchase to Pay process,
- Must have experience, working in a Shared Services Centre (SSC) environment,
- Project management / transition experience,
- Strong customer service mind-set,
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
What our client offers:
- Possibility to work in a global environment,
- Excellent working conditions in the office,
- Competitive salary package,
- People focused organization culture,
- Family friendly company.