As an award-winning employer and specialist for logistics and supply chain management, 4flow unites consulting, software development, supply chain services, and research in one innovative business model. At 4flow software, we provide Java-based software solutions for supply chain and transportation optimization to customers around the globe, using our 4flow vista® suite. As 4flow continues its successful global growth, we are seeking an experienced professional for our office in Budapest as a:
Java Team Lead
As Java team lead at 4flow software, you will lead and develop a small group of developers, testers, and product managers. Working together as a team, you will ensure that software development projects meet high standards of quality and are completed in a timely manner. Working in an innovative, highly collaborative, and agile development environment, you will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining our 4flow software solutions used worldwide. Among other things, you and your team will help shape software business logic, develop the 4flow vista® framework, and implement new architectural principles.
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in software development in Java
- Strong interest in supporting your team members’ professional and personal growth by actively sharing knowledge and feedback
- Knowledge of professional software engineering methods and the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent grasp of processes in addition to project management know-how and methods
- Very good English skills and willingness to travel to Germany for initial training
- To train and support you as team lead by means of our leadership training program
- A professional and agile software development process
- Challenging tasks and varied projects as well as an impressive customer base
- Targeted training in the form of internal and external trainings and participation in conferences
- The 4flow team spirit – An open culture where you can exchange and develop ideas, get together at community Friday breakfasts, software release events, as well as our seasonal celebrations
Are you interested in joining 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Henriette Hunold at +49 30 39740-0.