On behalf of our multinational Partner we are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join a global team and keep on focusing on UX design of consumer apps and IoT products. Our partner is known for its innovative technologies and proactive approach making them one of the market leaders.
What will you do:
- Define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns,
- Create design concepts and wire frames,
- Improve and maintain UX standards, processes,
- Incorporate and collaborate on domain design patterns, standards, architectures,
- Identify needs for usability testing, prepare prototypes for user testing,
- Deliver design presentations at operational level, up to senior stakeholders,
- Identify UX quality issues to vendors and negotiate appropriate UX solutions,
- Work directly with Manufactures, Product, Marketing and Development teams,
- Ensure stakeholder communication and alignment,
- Review and critique the team’s design work.
Typical Outputs you will be delivering:
- UX concepts,
- UX wireframes,
- UX prototypes,
- UX quality assessments,
- Detailed UI design specifications,
- Design presentations & documents.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English,
- At least 2 years hands-on UX design experience,
- Experience with the following tools: Own cloud, Sketch or Omnigraffle, Axure,
- Demonstrate exceptional wire framing and prototyping skills,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder’s/projects parallel.
What our Partner offers for you:
- International working environment and experience,
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture,
- Support of career aspirations and personal development,
- Possibility to work from home.