Fleet Finance Admin for UK and Operations Administrator for Ireland
Reporting to the Fleet Manager, this role is split 50/50 between Fleet Finance and Fleet Operations. For Operational work, the administrator will be the expert on designated areas of programmes and policies and how they are deployed across the IBM UK and IBM Ireland Fleets. The Fleet Administrator will be responsible for administering these, and will handle individual cases and projects arising in their areas of expertise and feed back to the Fleet Operations Team Lead.
Receiving guidance from the Fleet Finance Team Leader, the Finance Administration role is to ensure that our suppliers invoices are correct, which will include familiarity with the financial terms of the suppliers contracts, and working with the supplier IBM Account key personnel.
UK Finance Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with the suppliers’ contract terms as they relate to financial matters to ensure any payments made by IBM are within the terms of the agreements.
- Knowledge of Fleet management and or lease arrangements are desirable although not essential.
- High level of numeracy required to analyse financial data.
- Take responsibility for the processing and financial recording of our supplier invoices as directed by the Fleet Finance Team Leader/Financial Controller producing a spreadsheet record of the transactions, highlight any exceptions to the supplier and track agreed refunds within a suitable time scale
- Reconcile the invoices produced and paid to our suppliers to a monthly Statement ensuring that any variances are addressed and recorded.
- Audit the monthly rental (Hertz) and fuel (Shell) invoices as well hard copy invoices (Leaseplan) and conduct spotchecks (windscreen replacement, fuel transactions, Road Fund License).
- On a quarterly basis create and send Ford volume related bonus report.
- Plus for UK Operations, administrate the creation of letters related to UK chargepoint installations.
Ireland Ops Responsibilities:
- To be the centre of competence on the Policy and Administration of IBM Ireland Fleet Management.
- Assist employees with setting up their car schemes and any queries regarding the car program
- Facilitate employees with ordering of their vehicles and the administration of relevant forms
- Ensure complaints are managed and recorded to the satisfaction of the employee.
- Confirm monthly allowances/deductions for employees are properly inputted into the system
- Review Query Log when required.
- Attend quarterly supplier reviews in order to address supplier contract issues.
- Affect new processes with Supplier should there be a business requirement.
- Deal with administrative issues that require individual monitoring ie: Renewal process
- Review Supplier Data on a monthly basis.
- To compile and run bi-monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure the storage of all essential employee documents on DMS
- Supply Accident Management information and summary for the quarterly Accident Review Board and attend when required.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: fluent
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Good team-player
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
High School Diploma/GED
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.