Managing Director Hungary (m/f)
• Europe's leading manufacturing partner for the engineering industry
• Full P&L responsibility for a business unit counting 400 employees
About Our Client
Our client is Fortaco Group (www.fortacogroup.com), Europe's leading manufacturing partner for the engineering industry. Fortaco's service portfolio includes welded components and structures, operator cabins, assembly and turnkey deliveries and outsourcing services. The industry is driven by engineering companies that now turn to outsourcing to become more competitive, analogous to the evolution of the automotive industry. Fortaco offers profound industry understanding and highly specialized engineering competencies across the entire supply chain combined with scale and low cost through its production sites in Finland, Estonia, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.
On their behalf, we are currently looking for a Managing Director Hungary (M/F) for their production site located in Jaszbereny, Hungary.
The aim of the role is to secure significant profitable growth of the production site in Jaszbereny, Hungary. The Managing Director Hungary (M/F) will report directly to the to the Head of Fortaco Steel Fabrication.
The responsibilities of the Managing Director Hungary (M/F) are as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the P&L of the production site;
- Leading local purchasing, logistic, sales, quality and finance teams;
- Providing leadership and guidance to the management team and staff, motivating them to achieve maximum performance;
- Ensuring appropriate training for employees;
- Evaluate the capabilities and content of the production site going forward;
- Drive the manufacturing site towards excellence in operations, unsurpassed quality and timely deliveries;
- Drive the strategy implementation including developing a close customer dialog and partner together with the sales team;
- Maximizing plant's operational efficiency, optimizing resources and minimizing waste;
- Implementing Lean Manufacturing principles throughout the entire production;
- Leading safety to achieve a zero harm working environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment as a Production Manager, Plant Manager or General Manager, ideally from an OEM or a manufacturer for heavy equipment with exposure to customer relationship management;
- Strong leadership skills, able to build teams and motivate people;
- Prior experience in Project Management will be considered as an advantage;
- Proven track record in customer relationship management, ability to remain business minded and customer oriented;
- Methodical and systematic attitude to work;
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills are required for this role;
- Exceptional communication skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package.