Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
GENERAL MANAGER / GESCHÄFTSFÜHRER (AGROBUSINESS, GERMANY - LAV-1421)
- Develop the company`s activities in GERMANY through organic growth and acquisitions;
- Develop, fine tune, implement STRATEGIES (Business Services - Agricultural Laboratory Services, Analysis, Testing, Sampling, Consultancy) and business plan to achieve goals;
- Improve Operations efficiency at labs and logistics;
- Streamline the operational processes and make good use of IT so as to achieve high efficiency;
- Support the development, implementation and use of the Company`s Lab Information System and thus ensure efficient usage at all levels of the lab to improve productivity and profitability;
- Increase profitability and grant best industry standards in all activities;
- Develop CROSS-SELLING SYNERGIES with other entities;
- Lead and participate in the marketing and sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, MBA or Science;
- 8-10 years of professional experience in the BUSINESS SERVICES SECTOR, in a very competitive, fast growing environment at SMALL or mid-size companies (preferably in AGRICULTURE, AGROBUSINESS, AGRO LABORATORY SERVICES, SOIL TESTING, PLANT PROTECTION, FERTILIZERS, PESTICIDES, SEEDS, SOIL FERTILITY, FARMING, FEED SALES);
- At least 5 years of experience in a General Manager (Ügyvezető Igazgató, Geschäftsführer) role, of which minimum 3 years with full P&L responsibility;
- Experienced in BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, Acquisitions, Integration, Change Management, LEAN, Operational Process Improvement, Re-Engineering or Cost Reduction;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Fluency in GERMAN and ENGLISH languages;
- High energy, passionate, action-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills.