IT Services Hungary
Type of contract:
Teljes munkaidő - Határozatlan idejű
Language skills needed:
Your area of expertise
The Digital Division directly supports the transformation of T-Systems by the holistic management of existing and future business areas in order to enable the digitization of customer-oriented IT and processes. It focuses on the development of highly scalable, platform-based products and "productized" services. It is responsible for the marketing and distribution of own and partner products, using various internal and external sales channels.
The unit Cloud Steering & Transformation assumes the responsibility of integrating business objectives of the product units and their operational implementation. In addition, the unit fulfills the function of cost and activity allocation management with external partners and internal advance payment units.
Exciting tasks are waiting for you! For example:
- Holistic support of the head of Cloud Steering & Transformation and the heads of the Cloud product units during the preparation, implementation, documentation and permanent further development of the local Cost and Provider Management System (Cost Cadence).
- Interface from the Cloud Product & Services unit to business-driven functions such as finance, business services and HR.
- Interface to the peer functions in the neighboring divisions of T-Systems, as well as other divisions of DTAG.
- Project management for proactive control of the supplier and provider management as well as compliance with the agreed billing models. Local, nearshore or offshore service providers may be included.
- Monitoring the progress of work per billing month and regularly updating the forecasts.
- Creation of deviation analyzes and identification of corrective measures as well as proactive monitoring of implementation.
- Regular proactive reporting to management.
- Professional preparation for bodies and / or reviews for Cloud Product & Services in relation to all cost and provider management relevant factors and delivery of cost projections into cost cadence.
- Support for pre-processing and follow-up, as well as monitoring of monthly product and service agreements for all internal and external service providers.
- Introduction of a performance accounting system for the documentation of the content specified as well as the agreed billing prices with the aim of achieving the planned cost savings targets in 2018.
Your profile For this position you bring a successfully completed degree in business administration, economics or adequate professional experience and preferably first experience from project and profit & loss controlling functions. Furthermore, you will be inspired by the following skills:
- Experience with cloud services and projects in the cloud environment.
- Essentially market knowledge in the areas of: cloud providers (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), cloud consulting and managed cloud services, especially in terms of pricing and calculation models.
- Knowledge of cost controlling processes, control and gearing instruments.
- Knowledge of specific T-Systems billing and accounting processes desirable.
- High analytical competence and abstraction.
- High self-propulsion, innovative power and curiosity. Conceptual strength combined with implementation strength.
- Knowledge in the field of moderation and presentation at management level.
- Fluent in English and English (CEF Level C1).
- Affinity for the preparation of relevant issues in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
Az IT Services Hungary Magyarország legnagyobb informatikai szolgáltatója, a T-Systems International leányvállalata. A T-Systems nemzetközi termelési láncának fontos elemeként az IT Services Hungary Magyarország legdinamikusabban fejlődő informatikai szolgáltató központja, mely 2008-ban elnyerte az “Év befektetője” díjat. Az informatikai és telekommunikációs tanácsadási szolgáltatások széles köréből a vállalat az informatikai megoldások menedzsmentjére és kiszervezésére, valamint fejlesztésre és rendszerintegrációra összpontosít. A vállalat folyamatosan fejleszti budapesti és debreceni telephelyét, valamint várja tapasztalt informatikusok jelentkezését.