EXPERIENCED INDUSTRIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE /
OPENINGS AVAILABLE IN
BUDAPEST - HUNGARY
AND OTHER AREAS IN COUNTRY
Southwestern Petroleum Corporation is a Texas-based oil company founded in 1933. Our ISO 9001 certified company manufactures a full line of high performance lubricants for industry, manufacturing, transportation, mining, marine, agriculture, forestry, municipal services and other markets. We have manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada and Belgium and market our products in 75 countries around the world.
- Perform professional presentations and demonstrations of company products while on-site.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, order entry details
- Develop a network of dealers and resellers who can help penetrate the market
- Must speak English
- University degree preferred.
- 10+ years of outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Highest commissions/discounts in the industry
- Bonus incentives
- Extensive classroom and field training
- Opportunity for achieving industry certification
If interested please complete online application by clicking APPLY NOW