Citi Service Center Budapest was established in 2005 to serve 54 countries across EMEA and globally in some functions. We have grown over the years to boast over 20 separate products and functions, exceeding 1,000 employees and we continue to grow.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist – Wireless and Multimedia for our Team within the Sourcing organization.
Who we are? We provide day to day sourcing support activities to the ESC (Enterprise Supply Chain) Country heads and Sourcing Managers including, but not limited to: RFP/RFQ support, contract management, supplier selection support and negotiations.
Sourcing Specialist – Wireless and Multimedia
The Sourcing Manager – Wireless and Multimedia primary role is to conduct strategic sourcing and procurement for all major goods and services that are purchased by the Citi businesses within this category.
The ideal candidate should have sourcing experience, the ability to work remotely with country stakeholders and negotiate with suppliers, is a real team player and has very good project management skills. Expert spoken and written English language is required
- Conduct stakeholder meetings to understand project requirements and identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Participate in the development of accurate and timely country and category strategies to deliver supplier cost reduction and avoidance opportunities that align with stakeholder needs, maintaining strong supplier and internal client relationships.
- Undertake in depth analysis of current spend and identify opportunities to deliver savings against agreed targets for the Category.
- Ensure savings are delivered in a timely manner to ensure Citi is able to maximize on the benefits resulting from the saving.
- Liaise with the Global and Regional Sourcing teams to create Sourcing strategies for sourcing projects that leverage Citi’s global scale but meets with country requirements.
- Collaborate positively across the ESC and with internal clients to develop and implement sourcing programs, and build ESC influence across categories in the cluster.
- Support senior managers with building and maintaining business relationships in the cluster.
- Apply appropriate sourcing levers to programs, such as benchmarking, tendering, process improvement, volume leverage, supplier consolidation and product substitution/ elimination to reduce cost and provide service improvements in the timely fulfilment of business needs.
- Run and facilitate eAuctions and e-RFx.
- Manage suppliers and business clients during the tender process
- Analyze and summarize tender responses and results and prepare recommendations for Senior Management
- Conduct supplier commercial and contract negotiations.
- Prepare & facilitate project and contract approvals, renewals and extensions.
- Liaise with suppliers, commodity managers and internal customers.
- Operate electronic Procurement tools (E-Sourcing, P2P).
- Coordinate all procedural requirements including Citi’s approved supplier program, supplier diversity, contract management system, procure-to-pay system, related metrics and reporting.
- Understand and follow all audit and compliance requirements
- University / College required
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of sourcing
- Contract management experience preferred
- Experience in running and evaluating tender/RFPs and eAuctions preferred
- Ability to support, lead and conduct negotiations successfully on non-business critical projects or against pre-agreed objectives
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to remain calm and focused in hectic and challenging environments
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop knowledge of sourcing commodities and liaison with Sourcing Managers, Legal, Procurement and Businesses
- Opportunity to develop as a financial shared service professional
- Opportunity to interface with numerous Procurement and non-Procurement departments
- Possibility to work in a diverse and multinational environment
- Working with Citigroup business and people across the region
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.
Primary Location: EMEA-HUN-BU-Budapest
Job Category: Procurement
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Office Location / Address: EMEA-HUNGARY-BUDAPEST CSC-ARENA CORNER