Job Family Description:
Individuals in this job family are responsible for developing data security policies as well as safeguarding of information, evaluating existing data security procedures and identifying new areas of risk.
Ensure the execution of directives over various disciplines and set direction on Information Security, Quality, COB, Compliance, Records Management, PMO, etc.
Manage and implement a framework whereby control weaknesses are identified, corrective actions are planned and tracked through to completion. Liaise with internal and external auditors and representatives.
Operates as key member of the EMEA Technology Infrastructure Risk and Controls Department as a single contributor with shared responsibility for meeting EMEA Technology Infrastructure strategic risk goals.
Works in partnership with global counterparts.
- Develops appropriate solutions compliant with corporate policy by leveraging knowledge of applicable technical platforms and business processes.
- Manages Technology Infrastructure risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impact to business, and required corrective actions.
- Collects and analyzes security risk evidence and coordinates with internal and external compliance and auditing agencies / officials.
- Develops procedures and process control manuals.
- Initiates and manages the assessment, knowledge transfer, and transition of new security and/or COB systems.
- Leads meetings in fast paced environment communicating complex Technology Infrastructure risk and control topics effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Utilizes good understanding of Technology Infrastructure concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas; identifies and analyzes problems; recommends and implements solutions.
- Resolves moderately complex problems / projects through evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Applies good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in Risk and Controls roles in accomplishing objectives.
- Provides guidance to new or lower level analysts.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the high quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Works collaboratively with the EMEA Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control Department to develop and execute the strategy for the team.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors when appropriate
- Attend operational management meetings as required for the entities supported.
- Engages with global teams and risk management teams on key control issues.
- Designs and develops controls to ensure that EMEA Technology Infrastructure functional teams are meeting strategic goals
- Work with the various Global and Regional Risk and Control heads to ensure a robust operational risk framework is embedded for all the represented functions in the Budapest Centre
- Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Opportunity to develop people management skills and developing others
Knowledge and Experience:
- In-depth Knowledge and understanding of at least one key technology infrastructure area
- Process and procedures, including document control
- Audit experience is essential
- Strong technology risk management background in a multi-national financial organization
- High level of proficiency with all MS Office products
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Team leader and contributor
- Strong work ethic and excellent use of discretion and judgment.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships between businesses and across countries.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Degree preferred.
- Experience of the reporting and analysis at a project / senior management level
- Professional IT or Risk qualification. CISA [Preferred], CISM and/or CISSP
- Audit qualification preferred
- Or relevant leadership or project management/operational experience.
- The candidate will need to be a self-starter. Work will have to be of a consistently high nature with a focus on timely and accurate delivery of information and reports.
- Take responsibility for ensuring things are done, overcoming obstacles and challenges.
- Ability to influence staff and team members
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and within time frames set.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to manage extremely aggressive time frames
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
Primary Location: EMEA-HUN-BU-Budapest
Job Category: Technology
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Office Location / Address: 14060 - EMEA - HUNGARY - BUDAPEST, 35 VACI UT