- Responsible for the regional and country oversight of the Third Party CoB Centralized Function; lead efforts to monitor and improve controls throughout the region and ensure adherence to CoB global standards and policy
- Partner with Regional O&T and CTI Head, Senior Country Operations Officers (SCOO), Country Coordinators, Third Party Management, Sector and Regional CoB Teams to identify residual risk and align appropriate actions to mitigate Third Party CoB risk
- Liaise with Businesses, Business Recovery Coordinators and facilitate training and awareness sessions to assist in the completion of Third Party CoB requirements
- Evaluate the CoB strategy and practices of Citi’s Outsourced Service Providers (OSPs), Externally Hosted Applications (EHAs) based on CoBTrac Criticality and other risk data
- Provide guidance and oversight on Third Party Denial of Access (sDoA) testing for Outsourced Service Providers (OSP), Denial of Service (sDoS) testing and assessments
- Publish metrics (Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators) in the Region and across Sectors to drive completion of Third Party testing and compliance requirements per CoB calendar
- Conduct Gap Analysis of assessments to determine impact of adverse events that may affect key Third Parties; track Gap Disposition to closure to ensure mitigation of all CoB gaps
- Provide support to Sector / Regional CoB teams on Internal Audits and Regulatory actions.
- The position will form strong business relationships around the globe at Citi.
- In the process, the employee will learn regional Citi business responsibilities and the products and services offered by Citi.
- The person will become familiar with Business Continuity processes, execution and relevant controls.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong understanding of industry standard BC planning principles, tools and techniques.
- Experience in Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and/or Third Party Risk Management with a strong understanding of Supplier and/or Technology Risk Management practices is preferred
- Strong technical and/or IT audit/assessment background in/practical knowledge of a wide variety of technologies
- Relevant experience at Citi's industry peers is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud computing, Software as a Service (Saas) distribution model and Microservices architecture is a plus
- Minimum BS/BA degree with advance degree preferred with 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to Senior Management
Primary Location: EMEA-HUN-BU-Budapest
Job Category: Risk Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular