As an award-winning employer and specialist for logistics and supply
chain management, 4flow unites consulting, software development,
supply chain services, and research in one innovative business model. At
4flow software, we provide our Java-based software
solution 4flow vista® for supply chain and transportation optimization
to customers around the globe.
4flow is continuing to grow successfully again this year and is offering motivated graduates the possibility to start their career with a globally operating company at our office in Budapest, Hungary as a:
Junior Java Developer - Junior Java fejlesztő
As part of the 4flow software team, you will work in an innovative and creative environment where you can actively participate in a highly collaborative agile development process. Starting from day one, you will have the opportunity to realize your full potential by taking over responsibility in the further development, enhancement, and maintenance of the 4flow software solutions. Among other things, you will help shape the software’s business logic in close cooperation with the product management team, develop our 4flow vista® framework, or implement new architectural principles. Furthermore, you will be involved in the technical documentation of our software products and functionalities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or comparable studies
- Strong Java programming skills and ability to apply development tools such as eclipse, git, and gradle
- High awareness of code quality and software design as well as experience in team programming
- Very good English skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to travel to Germany for initial training
We offer a challenging position with excellent opportunities for your
personal development. Benefit from working with an experienced
team, an award-winning company culture, and from focused, individualized
Are you interested in joining 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Henriette Hunold at +49 30 39740-0.