Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
PURCHASING ENGINEER (Injection moulding, Tooling, Electronics) TT-2415
- Lead and control the Electronic Division subcontractor’s related projects and activities from engineering and technical point of view.
- Project Management on a Pan-European basis.
- Review, develop and maintain supplier development processes in line with customer, Parent Company, Legislative and 3rd Party Quality System requirements.
- Define and report supplier performance and improvements to respective localized management teams both at a factory level and operationally.
- Leading product launch and ensuring PDCA process is followed to ensure implementation and sustainability.
- Application of APQP activities.
- Developing standard operating procedures to support QA controls.
- Understanding of tooling standards and taking responsibility for new tooling introduction,
- Support Manufacturing Sites during escalation of Supplier Quality issues.
- Manage technical issues with suppliers, including PPAP, product changes and relevant approvals.
- Liaise and provide technical support to the buyers in terms of material and relevant approvals.
- Development and Maintenance of quality system procedures for supplier development and purchasing in line with TS/16949:2009.
- Ensure suppliers comply with Environmental Legislation and requirements.
- Carry out other comparable duties as required by the line manager.
- College/University degree in Engineering,
- 3 years relevant experiences,
- Project management experience,
- PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING TOOLS and PRESS TOOLS knowledge,
- Experience in TOOLING MANUFACTURERS SELECTION,
- TOOL DESIGN, construction, maintenance understanding,
- Experience in tool introduction and RFQ management.