Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are now searching for a
Fullstack Java + Mobile Developer Android/IOS - contractor (GYJIN)
- Application: a mobile app that enables customers to manage all their banking activities on a smartphone or tablet. It supports account statements, credit card information, payments, e-bills, market information (quotes), stock trading, personal finance management, and more. It is implemented as a hybrid application with Apache Cordova, running on iOS and Android, and it makes use of such modern features such as TouchID and 3D Touch.
- Backend: Spring, REST, JSON
- As a Full Stack Mobile Developer, the role will be to help us build first-rate hybrid mobile applications for our customers, with responsibilities ranging from writing front end code, to implementing and integrating back end services. All the while keeping code quality in sight.
- develop mobile apps for Android and iOS using Apache Cordova
- work in a highly motivated, multinational team of developers, testers and business analysts
- integrate back end services with mobile apps and customer services
- develop and maintain Spring based Java back end services
- take part in continuous integration and code quality improvement efforts
- support and coach colleagues
- university degree in Computer Science (BSC or MSC) or a related field
- working experience in professional software development
- experience with Spring Framework, Java
- familiarity with JSON/REST services
- good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- attractive portfolio of challenging software development projects and an inspiring working environment in Budapest, collaborating with colleagues in Switzerland
Workplace: Budapest II.- on site
Work type: full time, 12 month + with potential extension, contracting status
Work type: Competitive daily rates
Please send your professional technical detailed English cv in word format ASAP
For more information please call our office: 06-1-7897416 (Gyöngyvér Komjád or Judit Orosz)