Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
FRONT-END WEBDEVELOPER FOR R&Đ, ENGLISH SPEAKING (E-I53)
- Participate in the development process: specification, planning, implementing, development tests, debugging
- Working as part of an agile team (SCRUM method), consulting with other colleagues
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Active, at least intermediate English knowledge (written and oral)
- Knowledge of MVC pattern
- Ability to work accurately and systematically, agility
- Logical thinking
- Database knowledge
- Knowledge of agile development methods (SCRUM)
- Experience with TFS or similar systems
- Web-optimized graphical knowledge e.g.: SVG
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online (English CV pls).
You can call: +36-30-730-2549