Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an award-winning employer specialized in software development of logistics, supply chain management, transportation optimization applications, included research in one innovative business model serving customers around the globe. Successful and fast-growing company with an excellent, ambitious, young team and a great working atmosphere. Our client has also won numerous national and international prizes for client projects, in-house developed software solution, and as a great place of work. To support this global growth, we are seeking an experienced professional interested in pursuing a career at their Budapest office as a
Senior /Lead Java developer (GYJF)
- Fulfilling development tasks in a dynamic work environment characterized by a spirit of entrepreneurship and strong growth where you can realize your ideas.
- As a senior Java developer, leading and developing approximately three developers.
- Ensuring with the team that software development projects are completed on time and meet high standards of quality.
- Working in an innovative and highly collaborative, agile development environment, taking over responsibility for developing, enhancing, and maintaining in-house software solutions.
- Involving (with the team) in shaping the software’s business logic in close cooperation with the product management team, developing the in house framework, implementing new architectural principles.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in software development in Java (Java 8 /JEE / Spring)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering methods and the full software development lifecycle (coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, operations)
- Experience with Clean Code, Junit
- Winning attitude and strong communication skills at all organizational levels
- Excellent grasp of processes in addition to project management know-how and methods
- Agile mindset: code ownership, participating in the whole development process from conceptual phase to implementation, pair programming, code reviews, knowledge sharing, trainings for new colleagues.
- Very good English and Hungarian skills as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to travel to Germany for initial training (2-4 weeks)
- Willingness to learn and improve (collaborating with an international team of highly motivated individuals, an award-winning company culture, and focused, personalized training)
- Used technology - not required all, but the most known the better it is:
- Java EE, JPA (Hibernate), CDI, Wildfly, Tomcat, Restful (Jersey), Major target OS for application hosting (Cloud): Linux , Icinga, Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, (H2, Derby), Jasperreports, Talend ETL
- Git, Gradle, Jenkins,Jira , Confluence, Upsource, Junit, Mockito,Windows OS, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, JProfiler, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Clean Code
- 1 year of experience supervising 2-4 people developing team (technology and also people management wise)
- Scrum experiences
Our client offers:
- flexible working hours
- attractive offices, and free drinks and fruit
- supportive colleagues, team spirit (Friday, the whole office has breakfast together, Christmas party, summer party, sport events)
- strong focus on personal development: employees are welcome to choose their own field of expertise and focus on topics they are interested in.
- value on creativity (suggestions/feedback/new ideas are very welcome)
Location: Budapest, IX.
Position: Full time, long term, employee
If you are interested, please register online with your English CV!
For more information please call our office: +36-17897416 (Gyöngyvér Komjád or Judit Orosz)