Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
JAVA Spring DEVELOPER (GYJTT)
Must have skills
- Identify and define the responsibilities, operations, attributes and relationships of application design elements
- Design the user interface
- Design and agree the interface to other internal and external systems
- Design database structure and update data model
- Ensure that the application design is consistent with the application software architecture
- Ensure that the application design is detailed to a point where implementation can proceed.
- Implementation of the design elements (source files, binaries, execs, other
- Test of the developed components as units
- Creation of support documents (e.g. Release Notes, Training Material, Installation Guide, and Migration Guide)
- Create interfaces between the tools, either with official API calls of the producer or with access to databases etc.
- Create scripts used as interface to the user
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) or equivalent degree
- At least 3-6 years experience in Java development,
- At least 3 years experience in Spring framework, Hibernate, Struts, Webservices
- English on communication level
- Basic level Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Database 12C
- Telecom domain Business Process
- German communicative level
- Knowledge in SDLC and Mobile Number Management
- Basic level Toad, Clearcase/SVN
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest (XI.)
For more information please call our office: +36-1-7897416 (Gyöngyvér Komjád or Judit Orosz)