HR Service Administrator (Fluent Spanish)
(Ref.: 115105BR )
The HR Services Administrator position consists of different cross-process transactions including: Employee Data Management and Employee Record Changes, Organization Data Management, Generic Life Event Management, Absence Admin, Exit Admin and Hard/Soft copy Document Management (including Imaging/Fax to Image), client correspondence in written and verbal form. The position also includes standard and ad hoc bulk reporting.
EDM and Employee Admin is one of the more complex and diverse series of processes, which also involves self-service, document validation, document scanning/imaging and retention of hard copy documentation (with the client or third party provider). It is also the driver for downstream processes like payroll and therefore has a pivotal role with significant direct performance impact.
The HR Administrator with HR Services responsibilities has the ownership of various processes including HR tools & applications, policies and has the responsibility to provide phone support across several countries during service line opening hours.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Fluent
- Knowledge of HR applications, policies, procedures and administration is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Act as a contact point for Managers and employees for all HR transaction related queries
- Communicate effectively to our customers on HR Transactions policies and processes, providing education where necessary
- Enter HR related changes into the HR database and perform relevant data checks verifying that information is complete and correct
- Perform and document regular compliance testing and quality assurance tests in accordance to the Business Controls guidelines relating to the EDM processes
- Provide clients with efficient and high quality assistance in HR related subjects (HR tools and applications / HR policies and processes
- Register all service requests received via our service channels that are within the service scope of HR Services.
- Transfer requests not related to HR Services scope to the correct support group.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
High School Diploma/GED
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.