Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client needs an experienced Oracle expert who can develop and maintain an Oracle OSM application, extending it with specific solutions according to designs, delivering application fixes and enhancements. Progress towards delivering solution designs independently.
SENIOR AUTOMATED FUNCTIONAL TESTER WITH DEVOPS EXPERIENCE (E-TR01)
- Working in Agile methodology the Candidate will manage requirement collection and feasibility analyses, design, development, testing, deployment and production support
- The candidate will also be required to liaise with other developers, business analysts, operational, support and quality assurance staff on a daily basis.
- Web application testing using Selenium/Protractor tool
- JUnit or KARMA or Jasmine unit testing framework
- Automation of functional tests using Selenium/Protractor
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM way of delivery and work with the developer team closely
- Experience on TFS/JIRA/Kanban (user story repository), Confluence (document management)
- Identifying the AngularJS code for issues from SONAR reports
- Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to be identified along with the developer team and implement the tool suite
- Strong written, technical documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent English
- Understanding/exposure/experience in DevOps concept
- Hands on experience on any DevOps tools like Cucumber, Protractor
- Any document management tools like Sharepoint, confluence
- Domain knowledge on Banking – Investments and Payments
- Working in a multinational company with diverse environment
- Excellent performance will be rewarded
Place of work: Budapest
Type: Full time, employee, long term
Please send your application online in English or register on Tech People database. Call for details: +36-30-730-2549