Our partner is an industry leader in the field of conference organizing. We are currently looking for a
JUNIOR ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
to join their young and dynamic team.
The company provides an exclusive business platform and networking opportunity to senior level executives by bringing them together on highly interactive events, such as: B2B Conferences, Global Summits and Training
. The company is specialized in major industries and their commitment is to deliver the latest information to clients, while maintaining the highest qualities and standards. On their events companies shall benchmark advanced strategies, gain the latest knowledge and a competitive edge while enjoying the 5 star environment.The Position
Junior Online Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategy and promotion plans for B2B Events and Conference product line. This position requires a creative professional managing interactive, direct response marketing campaigns in a B2B environment.
Junior Online Marketing Executive will report to the Online Marketing Manager.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience/Education:
- Managing Wordpress Website
- Manging website’s SEO
- Managing eDM campaigns
- Managing affiliate and media partnership programs
- Working closely with the design department regarding online graphic materials.
- Searching for new trends in website creation and social media.
The company offers:
- College or university degree in Marketing or IT related discipline
- Fluent English knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online marketing
- Project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations
- Results driven with focus on revenue and traffic growth
- Data analysis skills
- Good at project management
- Self motivated personality with desire for success
- Able to initiate ideas and have them realized in the organization
- Ability to work independently
- It is advantageous to be familiar with graphical and web designing tools
- Proficient understanding of web site functionality and email marketing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office software applications - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and multinational working environment
- Excellent career opportunity
- Young English speaking environment
If you are interested in the position, please send us your English CV stating your salary requirements.