At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we are obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re passionate with making digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and help make advertising even more effective.
Amazon is looking for a detail focused, process driven, and highly motivated Campaign Manager (f/m) with passion for customer service to help scale our growing advertising business. Working on a variety of clients the successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the creative production process. The fast-paced environment provides keen individuals with constant opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
Amazon Media Group in Bratislava, Slovakia is looking for a Campaign Manager for Germany
- Primary liaison between Clients/Agencies, Sales, Account Management, offshore Trafficking and Design for creative planning and technical support for all campaign executions throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Utilising project management skills to drive creative delivery, implement campaign schedules and troubleshoot campaign related issues.
- Quality assurance of campaign assets to meet high bars for design and content in accordance with creative acceptance and ad policy.
- Contribution and ownership of projects relating to improvement of products and workflows.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Amazon will also offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including pension and healthcare.
For this position we expect:
- Strong communication skills and fluency in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Strong academic credentials: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Media, Computer Science, or Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in a digital environment and technology. Adaptable and fast in learning new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Proven experience in a client facing Ad Operations role with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail, proven ability to deliver campaigns whilst keeping people and process moving to tight deadlines
- Team player with a solution focused and customer centric attitude, and the ability to work independently and accurately in a high pressure environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, understanding of Photoshop, HTML5, and Rich Media, as well as experience in ad trafficking and/or digital creative production, familiarity with Salesforce is a bonus
- Experience in ad trafficking and/or digital creative production, familiarity with Salesforce is a bonus
- International experience
About our rewards
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with the World's leading online retailer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Are you interested? We look forward to hearing from you! If you select "Apply online" button, you will have the opportunity to attach your resume in a document (max. 5 MB).
By sending your resume, you consent to your data being stored for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job offer/s to Amazon Corporate HR database that is currently being conducted in the US.