Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a
ENGLISH SPEAKING SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (AKT)
Tasks:Service Delivery Management:
Service Level Management:
- Overall responsibility for delivering services as per agreements and contracts with customer in scope
- Communication to the Account Team about the importance of meeting customer requirements including the statutory and regulatory requirements
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Periodically reports progress and performance and other parameters of accounts in scope to Group Lead (IT IS Operation Head) via the Balanced Score Card and Weekly Status Reports as per the schedule or as and when requested
- Plan for account and customer specific strategies and come up with strategic solutions for successful implementation of project initiatives
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team, ensure necessary changes are applied if needed before passing to client or offshore team as and when required
- Ensure customer satisfaction with respect to delivery
- Define and implement the processes and procedures required for enhancing the quality of deliverables and increasing customer satisfaction
- Participate in business development activity by assisting with scoping potential engagements within and outside of the account in scope
- Meeting internal quality guidelines and standards
- Cooperation with other accounts in TCS and with internal support groups (HR, Admin, Finance, IS, Quality, Pre-Sales)
- Identify and implement standard processes and procedures for work initiation, project definition, management reporting and project closure
- Review and recommend changes to processes and ensure those are implemented as well
- Coordinate with stakeholders on service delivery related issues and communicate in time on progress, delays and risks
- Ensure that standard methodologies and processes are being followed
- Manage environment for 100% availability or as described in Business Continuity Plan
- Manage uptime of Service Desk and other towers as applicable
- Ensure network and voice related equipment are functioning as per contracts and SLA
- Ensure work environment is conducive for operation
- Analyze and track SLA compliance and identify corrective steps appropriately
- Review expectations from customer and manage service level
- Monitor overall service level across various towers and report it to management and customer
- Plan for any additional resources to meet or exceed the service level
- Initiate process improvement activities for service level improvements
People and Performance Management:
- Share lessons learnt and best practices with other accounts
- Ensure that appropriate knowledge base is created, being used and updated frequently
- Define roles and responsibilities clearly for capturing and sharing of knowledge
- Gain understanding of latest technologies
- Understand performance issues and carry out capacity planning
- Recommend upgrades to customer, if necessary
- Identify and assign appropriate tasks to team members
- Support and provide guidance to team to achieve personal, team-based and professional goals
- Monitor gaps in one’s own required competencies and enroll for relevant learning to bridge gaps in competencies
- Manage the performance of the team and identify opportunities for performance and productivity improvement
- Set reasonable, challenging and clear performance goals for direct reports, monitor performance and provide appropriate feedback
- Plan for any additional resources if required
- Facilitate communication and team building activities within the team
- Review shift reports and validate activities carried out in the shift
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each Team Member's career interests.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
Required Background / Experience / Certifications:
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
Date of joining:
- College or University Degree
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Operations of a Multilingual Service Desk team
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience ( IT Operations / Service Desk / Infrastructure Support)
- Proven records of managing large (30+) size teams, people and performance management
- Good understanding of the industry and domain (technical knowledge)
- ITIL V3 certification
- Advantage: PMP, Prince2 certification etc
end of July at the earliestContract duration:
4 months (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
8 working hours per day from Monday to Friday, business hoursPlace of work:
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org