Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a
MULTILINGUAL L1 SERVICE DESK ANALYST (AKT)
Call and Incident Handling
- Provide first level call and email support to customer’s PC, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assign unsolved calls to the appropriate IT teams.
- Instruct users on processes
- Translation of end user communications to English in case necessary
- Help to improve and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Document new technical solutions
- Document and share best practices and with other colleagues
- Fluency in English AND German/French/Russian/Czech
- Prior experience in Call Center / Help Desk environment OR Education at bachelor level
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems (Control Panel, Command Prompt, Network and Sharing Center, Internet Explorer)
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Date of joining:
- Prior experience in IT field
- Technical understanding of Microsoft products and/or Networking
Mid July at the earliestContract duration:
3 months (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
8 working hours per day from Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00h or 11:00h-20:00h on exceptional casesPlace of work:
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org