Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a
ENGLISH SPEAKER SERVICE DESK ANALYST (AKT)
Tasks:Call and Incident Handling
- Provide essential support to Customer’s PC users, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail and over web interface.
- Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Provide advanced support to Customer’s PC using remote control tool.
- Escalate unsolved calls to the appropriate IT team, Network/Server Support team, Application Support team or other Support teams.
- Log all calls in the Helpdesk tracking database/Service Management tool.
- Instruct users on usage of application systems.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Understand quality requirements and aspects of the account and work according to those regulations
- Learn and adhere to TCS’ and customer’s policies and procedures
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager/Team Leader including working in any other language(s) spoken
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Windows & or 8 or XP, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
- Capability to understand IT environment, basic knowledge about networks, Email systems
- Demonstrate analytical skills in problem solving.
- Excellent learning skills and high level of flexibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and accountable personality.
- High level of customer focus and approachability.
- Ability to relate well with people at all levels both internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive and results focused attitude.
- Energetic and disciplined personality.
- Flexibility and capacity to grow with the business.
Date of joining:
- Prior experience in IT/Helpdesk/Service Desk fields.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Additional language knowledge.
- Previous experience of e-mail systems (Outlook).
Mid July at the earliestContract duration:
4 months (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)8 working hours per day in shifts:
Monday - Friday 07:30 to 22:00 CET
Saturday - 07:30 to 20:00 CET
Sunday - 09:30 to 18:00 CETPlace of work:
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org