Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is a multinational company that is, among other activities, providing their clients with IT solutions on many fields.
We are now searching for a
FRENCH SPEAKING REPORTING/INVENTORIES MANAGER (AKT)
The Inventories Manager is responsible for identifying, reporting, auditing, and verifying Inventories across the organization. This includes invlicing of branches,re-invoicing,reporting,Service Level Mangement,Dashboard.Tasks:
- MS EXCEL 2007-2013, Word, Power Point. He/she must be clear about reporting fundamentals, Invoicing and re-invoicing related work. Excel will be mostly used in creating inventories and repositories.
- QlikView Exposure:He/She must know atleast Level 1 experience and familiar Qlikview Environment
- Data Analysis and Gathering:He/She must be proficient enough to gather data from TOTAL partners and improvements and pass on to His/Herteam.
- Invoicing : Associate should have experience on invoicing/re-invoicing to be created for large ornanization.
- French Speaking: The Most important thing is that an associate should know French efficiently
- MS Excel MACROS, Dashboard, SLM, SLA Expert: It will be added advantage if associate have knowledge of Service Level Management, Dashboard creation and some knowledge to modify and debug MACROS.
- Fluent English AND French language knowledge
- Working knowledge/experience in supporting operations and interacting with customer/user/vendors For meetings in French
- Has the knowledge of Multi-vendor environment – added advantage if hands on applications like Qlikview,Service Now.
- Solid knowledge of ITIL Basics.
- Experience in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), ITSM tool (Service Now), SharePoint.
- Experience in continuous improvement projects. Ability to identify gaps in process and operations and recommend improvements to customer
- Understands the importance of quality and focuses to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Understands global culture and able to work with diverse teams
- Self-motivated, flexible and driven to achieve superior results
Date of joining:
- Has knowledge on ITIL concepts / ITIL Foundation (preferred)
end of July at the earliestContract duration:
6 months (EXTRA COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE!)
8 working hours per day from Monday to Friday, business hoursPlace of work:
Please send your CV online in English or contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org